Hello,
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
I've got a Falcon pool cue butt that's got a stainless 5/16 x 14 joint. The cue has a Lennon wrap.thats in good condition. I'm not sure what kind of wood the butts made of. The butt is 28 inches long and weighs 14.5 ounces.
The shaft Is Predator 314-2 that's 30 inches long .shaft is still at factory 12.75 mm and has unaltered taper. Everest tip real close to new. Everything rolls true.
$325 shipped or possible trades.
Thanks
Scott
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
I've got a Falcon pool cue butt that's got a stainless 5/16 x 14 joint. The cue has a Lennon wrap.thats in good condition. I'm not sure what kind of wood the butts made of. The butt is 28 inches long and weighs 14.5 ounces.
The shaft Is Predator 314-2 that's 30 inches long .shaft is still at factory 12.75 mm and has unaltered taper. Everest tip real close to new. Everything rolls true.
$325 shipped or possible trades.
Thanks
Scott
Attachments
Last edited: