jfais1717 A.K.A Jimmy Tipless Silver Member Sep 18, 2010 #1 i will be airing he finals of the texas open tomorrow night at 8pm est on: http://poolactiontv.com/pages/Texas-Open.html Hillbilly Bryant vs Gabe Owen. its a great match come check it out Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
i will be airing he finals of the texas open tomorrow night at 8pm est on: http://poolactiontv.com/pages/Texas-Open.html Hillbilly Bryant vs Gabe Owen. its a great match come check it out
Bigtruck Capt Diff Lock Gold Member Silver Member Sep 19, 2010 #2 Can't wait to see this one! Since it aired live around 4am I think, I missed the beginning. See ya'll in the chat! Ray
Can't wait to see this one! Since it aired live around 4am I think, I missed the beginning. See ya'll in the chat! Ray
jfais1717 A.K.A Jimmy Tipless Silver Member Sep 19, 2010 #3 just giving a bump. less than an hour until showtime. check it out!!!!
Bigtruck Capt Diff Lock Gold Member Silver Member Sep 19, 2010 #4 jfais1717 said: just giving a bump. less than an hour until showtime. check it out!!!! Click to expand... Hillbilly is leading 4-0 over Gabe Owen right now! Ray
jfais1717 said: just giving a bump. less than an hour until showtime. check it out!!!! Click to expand... Hillbilly is leading 4-0 over Gabe Owen right now! Ray