billiardshot AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Nov 19, 2010 #1 For The Meucci Collectors Levis Ad with John Keller
javi2 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 19, 2010 #2 Yikes! This is not what I want to see at the poolhall! Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
Njhustler1 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 19, 2010 #4 i figured John Mellancamp (circa 1989) look-a-like contests would be in his top 2 favorite things.
javi2 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 19, 2010 #6 Don't know but he apparently got 62 straight balls with them there jeans.......... I think the picture is from this year's Derby City.
Don't know but he apparently got 62 straight balls with them there jeans.......... I think the picture is from this year's Derby City.
billiardshot AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Nov 19, 2010 #7 Thanks for the comments. There is a John Keller, Musican, in New York State http://johnkellermusic.com/
Thanks for the comments. There is a John Keller, Musican, in New York State http://johnkellermusic.com/
12310bch AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 20, 2010 #8 what's the date of the add? that's an old Meucci. It's an 80-6. I'd like to have it now.( Disinfected of course)
what's the date of the add? that's an old Meucci. It's an 80-6. I'd like to have it now.( Disinfected of course)
JB Cases www.jbcases.com Silver Member Nov 20, 2010 #9 That's my favorite Meucci. I owned two of them. The first was one that hit great and I loved it. It was stolen from the pool room and the owner bought me a new one. I hated the new one from the first ball I hit and sold it a week later.
That's my favorite Meucci. I owned two of them. The first was one that hit great and I loved it. It was stolen from the pool room and the owner bought me a new one. I hated the new one from the first ball I hit and sold it a week later.