Fred Lamers once again went undefeated to win the Minneapolis Billiard Club Fall Classic Tournament held in his own billiard club! Fred was kind enough to send pictures and a story about the event which I have posted as a feature on 3cushionbilliards.com
Here the link to the story: Fred Lamers Undefeated 2nd year in a row!
ATTENTION 3-CUSHION PLAYERS: I post local event results and pictures! If you hold tournaments get them on my calendar and send me results. Players love to see their story and pictures on the same page as the great European and Asian champions!
Here the link to the story: Fred Lamers Undefeated 2nd year in a row!
ATTENTION 3-CUSHION PLAYERS: I post local event results and pictures! If you hold tournaments get them on my calendar and send me results. Players love to see their story and pictures on the same page as the great European and Asian champions!