I have some billiards supplies to sell. I have gotten rid of my table, so all of the stuff shown below needs to go. Feel free to make an offer on the entire lot. I would love to sell it all together and have someone local pick it up. I live between Dayton and Cincinnati Ohio. Feel free to make me an offer. No reasonable offer refused.
If the pictures don't come through, they can be seen here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/170807408@N08/albums/72157712683068626
Various pool cue cases.
1) Extra Long 2x4 Joe Porper Case - holds up to 64" cues. $75
2) Sold
3) Sold
4) Sold
5) Alligator print 2x2 case. $20
6) Sold
20200115_120323 by Charles Adkins, on Flickr
20200115_120712 by Charles Adkins, on Flickr
20200115_120332 by Charles Adkins, on Flickr
20200115_163344 by Charles Adkins, on Flickr
20191024_164634 by Charles Adkins, on Flickr
20191024_164928 by Charles Adkins, on Flickr
If the pictures don't come through, they can be seen here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/170807408@N08/albums/72157712683068626
Various pool cue cases.
1) Extra Long 2x4 Joe Porper Case - holds up to 64" cues. $75
2) Sold
3) Sold
4) Sold
5) Alligator print 2x2 case. $20
6) Sold
20200115_120323 by Charles Adkins, on Flickr
20200115_120712 by Charles Adkins, on Flickr
20200115_120332 by Charles Adkins, on Flickr
20200115_163344 by Charles Adkins, on Flickr
20191024_164634 by Charles Adkins, on Flickr
20191024_164928 by Charles Adkins, on Flickr
Last edited: