Gabriels 2.0 Rafale-anybody else here waiting?

poolguy123

Registered
I know it's a long shot, but is anyone else waiting for the ship to come from Belgium with the new tables? I've been told there are 4 or 5 others with tables in the container. We've been WAITING a LONG TIME!

If that's you- could you PM me? I'd like to know your experience with the process so far and what you've been told about the ETA.

Thanks,

Jim
 
Last edited:
I know it's along shot, but is anyone else waiting for the ship to come from Belgium with the new tables? I've been told there are 4 or 5 others
with tables in the container. We've been WAITING a LONG TIME!

If that's you- could you PM me? I'd like to know your experience with the process so far and what you've been told about the ETA.

Thanks,

Jim
How long is a long time?
When my table was shipped years ago when things were normal I think it was about 3 weeks to hit the US Port, then customs lag.

If you have the the ship ID you can track it on several websites. You can simply watch where it is 24/7.

Good thing is, it's most likely hitting the East Coast rather than California. Unless this model is coming out of China. If so feel lucky its even on the pond.

BTW, I really do, feel your pain.
 
Back
Top