Get behind me, Burt, I CAN'T LOSE!

I suck too! Philly here I come!

You let me know when you get here, or what you are looking for. This way you can evaluate m game and tell me if I shoud take it on the road. Don't expect me to lay off one bit, even though we are both APA SL5s and it should be an even match.

Do you play on seven footers or nine? I rarely play of nine footers, and need to sharpen up whatever you call my game, so I can raise my level to " I suck really bad."

At least I talk a good game, anyways. :smile:
 
You let me know when you get here, or what you are looking for. This way you can evaluate m game and tell me if I shoud take it on the road. Don't expect me to lay off one bit, even though we are both APA SL5s and it should be an even match.

Do you play on seven footers or nine? I rarely play of nine footers, and need to sharpen up whatever you call my game, so I can raise my level to " I suck really bad."

At least I talk a good game, anyways. :smile:

We play league on 9ft tables but I guess I'll give a 7ft table a shot. Only ever played on one in Las Vegas.

I cant even talk a good game but I know what good looks like. I may even throw a few Ginos your way as an investment on your road trip.
 
We play league on 9ft tables but I guess I'll give a 7ft table a shot. Only ever played on one in Las Vegas.

I cant even talk a good game but I know what good looks like. I may even throw a few Ginos your way as an investment on your road trip.

No way, nine footer it is, if we can get together. It would not be the first time I've hooked up with other AZers.
 
Some of you guys are just WAY TOO high strung. Life is too short to let little meaningless things get me worked up. 10 years ago I might have burnt a fuse at the thought of being called out even if I knew I could not win, but now a days I am on a much higher path and I can tell you it is way better. What does it take to change a man? For me it was a nasty battle with cancer and now all this little shit just pales in comparison. He has a peculiar sense of humor, I got it right away. Common sense will tell you that he could not have been serious. So smile, take a deep breath and ease up a bit. You will be thankful you did. :thumbup:
 
cool. im in fla. pm me if you do not go broke before you get this far.


He has to go through VA, as well as some tough players in NC before he gets that far. Thus,he would definitely be broke by the time he hit your place. So you might oughta treat him to a meal :grin-square: Although, by the time he got there, he might would be seasoned, so watch out lol...
 
Hold up, wait there. I thought you were in on the joke at that point. The whole thread was me trying to have fun, not piss people off on a message board. I thought you would read the entire post and have fun with with me, but not any any persons expense in any way.

Again, in case I'm not clear, I am trying to apologize if I upset you in any way, this was not at all my intention.

cool. check your pm's. thanks.
 
Back
Top