Giving Up A Spot..I'm a BANGER!!!

well running 2 out of 10 racks i wouldn,t think you could have gave an apa 5 the 4 out. Maybe it was really and apa 1 . do they even have a 1 rating in the apa?

hey...i already knocked his action.:D

and yea they have s/l 1's in apa 9 ball. a guy has got to be pretty darn bad to be rated a 1. girls too for that matter.

2 is the lowest level in 8 ball.
 
Heck no I don't like him. He's a BANGER!!!!!! I would live stream the match for you guys but, then I'd have to give up the 2 out and 4 on the wire after I beat him. Pocket, Bill is good people and we just like to cut up. He does have my car right now so I better not talk bad about him. He might sell it before I have a chance to win it back.:cool:

Sounds like good times.
 
Don't make me come to Alabama and show y'all how we do it in Tennessee. Don't worry Allen I'll get your car back. I'll bring a tow truck. LOL!

Bill you need to put him in his place, his head is too big.

Adam
 
We let me start off by saying I can maybe break and run 2 out of 10 racks on a Valley var box on a good night. 9-ball or 10-ball. A few months back I was playing a guy(an APA 5) and was giving him a HUGE SPOT. I gave him the breaks and the 4 out in a race to 9 playing 9-ball. I wound up winning 9-2. I took 100 pennies from him.....LOL;)

Last night I was playing another AZ'er and a friend. We were just messing around playing 10-ball on his home table and is started woofing at them. It was all in fun, but if you didn't know us and saw us out in public you would swear we hated each other with a passion. These two guys I was playing with are two of the greatest guys you would ever come in contact with....PERIOD. billf59 is one of them and the others name is Mike....he comes on here but doesn't post.

Anyway, I told them both I would give them the 4 out, the breaks, and 2 on the wire in a race to 5. Bill just looked at Mike and said," Mike, I don't know if he thinks he's just that good or if he just thinks we suck that bad." I almost fell over in the floor laughing so hard. I had never heard it put that way......but it was hilarious.

I could not beat Mike with that spot, but it would've been fun to try. Now Bill on the other hand is a PRO-Banger and I could have easily given him that spot and won.:D He has been working very hard to reach that PRO status.

Have any of you given up that kind of weight and regretted it?
Have any of you given up that kind of weight and came out smelling like a rose?

I think youre going about this the wrong way. If you really wanna piss your friends off, forget the normal spot system. Play them with a broomstick.
 
Allen can't play with a broom stick if it don't have 300 dollar joint protectors and 50 dollar chalk and and before its over I will have his route truck and his car
 
Back
Top