Gloves

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I play on Valley pool tables all around town in league, and the metal corner protectors on the tables tend to snag and chew up all pool gloves pretty regularly, no matter the brand.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The longest lasting gloves I've tried after trying soooo many are Bullet Proof (like the tips) and 3 Seconds.
The glove manufacturers have a problem with keeping the gloves skin tight and as thin as possible.
So they don't last very long. I was getting new gloves about every 6 months.
The above last about 3x as long.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've gotten much more life out of one of these than I did all other gloves combined.... no palm to wear out.

Weird that they won't let you check out unless you have an account with them.
Not doing it.

Zerksies

The issue with gloves is.

You want a glove so thin that it feels like you are not wearing a glove at all. Now the material is so thin that they fall apart quickly.

You want a glove that lasts? The material can't be that thin.

What's you balance?

joninnorfolk

Account was hacked - Pending verification
Silver Member
Weird that they won't let you check out unless you have an account with them.
Not doing it.
My localish billiard supply store has them, so I dunno. The link I shared was the result of an internet search for the purpose of posting in this thread. I didn't order from that link.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• IMG_2714.jpeg
    IMG_2714.jpeg
    547.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Haha
Reactions: bbb

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The longest lasting gloves I've tried after trying soooo many are Bullet Proof (like the tips) and 3 Seconds.
The glove manufacturers have a problem with keeping the gloves skin tight and as thin as possible.
So they don't last very long. I was getting new gloves about every 6 months.
The above last about 3x as long.
I mean 6 months isn’t that bad. I play almost every day. Now that I think about it I think I’ve had my Kumai for maybe 9 months and it’s fine.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The issue with gloves is.

You want a glove so thin that it feels like you are not wearing a glove at all. Now the material is so thin that they fall apart quickly.

You want a glove that lasts? The material can't be that thin.

What's you balance?
That’s what I said lol I love predator gloves because they are so thin BUT because they are so thin they wear out quickly

brigeton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've tried some more expensive gloves and the 6 for 10$ ones from Amazon. My favorite is the Pooldawg brand for 5$. It's slick and wears fairly well. They're not always in stock though.