E edd Trance Doc Silver Member Dec 20, 2010 #1 Anyone know how this turned out? BJ was shooting well. Great match between he and Fuller.
E edd Trance Doc Silver Member Dec 20, 2010 #2 edd said: Anyone know how this turned out? BJ was shooting well. Great match between he and Fuller. Click to expand... Did anyone watch this? Who won?
edd said: Anyone know how this turned out? BJ was shooting well. Great match between he and Fuller. Click to expand... Did anyone watch this? Who won?
KoolKat9Lives Taught 'em all I know Silver Member Dec 20, 2010 #3 edd said: Did anyone watch this? Who won? Click to expand... Last match I saw was the match to see who faced Tony "Tyson" Morrison in the finals. BJ was playing Brian White and was up 7-5 I believe, when I departed. It's handicapped, so I'm guessing BJ needed 11 and Brian 9, but I'm speculating.
edd said: Did anyone watch this? Who won? Click to expand... Last match I saw was the match to see who faced Tony "Tyson" Morrison in the finals. BJ was playing Brian White and was up 7-5 I believe, when I departed. It's handicapped, so I'm guessing BJ needed 11 and Brian 9, but I'm speculating.
P poolhustla61508 Yea....That just happened Silver Member Dec 21, 2010 #5 Brian and BJ both goto 11. I think BJ won 11-5. BJ played Tony Morrison in the finals and lost 9-4. Tony got a few rolls early and he was playing solid as well.
Brian and BJ both goto 11. I think BJ won 11-5. BJ played Tony Morrison in the finals and lost 9-4. Tony got a few rolls early and he was playing solid as well.