happy halloween to azbilliards

It is "Halloween"

travis trotter said:
have a safe and haunted hallowen azbilliards hope you get lots of goodies :)

thanks

And thanks but I hate Halloween. It is the absolute worse night of the year for a pool room. Even Christmas Eve is better.
All of my city parties downtown in a huge celebration which is not sponsored nor condoned by the city.
We try to compete this year with a costume contest and free pool for everyone who comes in dressed in costume. But it seldom does much good. But one good thing is that it is closer to Thanksgiving weekend when the real pool season starts.
p.s. cancel heading, see you corrected it. lol
 
Thanks Travis & a happy Halloween to you too!

Personally I'm not a big fan, even more so as it means our Wednesday league is cancelled this week because of it. Looking on the bright side though it means I can get some practice & we could possibly end up with a cheap tourney instead!

Not so bad after all.:D
 
Back
Top