He Back and Building again. That Spell Dieckman

billiardshot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He Back and Building again. That Spell Dieckman. Dieckman already have change some of his website. Showing some cues available now, including Making Jamison Neu Masse cue, for him to sell. Check out link below for more information and to view future and present cue. Also his Cueniversity is back in operation.
http://www.cuemaker.com/
 
Yeah, I can't wait to see it. I talked with him quite a bit at the Expo. He said he chased away a few demons in his life and is ready to get busy making cues again.

He's a cool guy - I hope the best for him.

Brian
www.nittanyleather.com
 
He have started writting his book/Road Trip, and putting it on his website. Look like http://www.cuemaker.com/ will have to be check daily. I'm guilty as many others with the brown stuff. Now only ensure as a gift. Off to a good start. Well done Jamison Neu, we who are Dieckman's friend cannot say enought!!!!
Bob Watson
 
He have started writting his book/Road Trip, and putting it on his website. Look like http://www.cuemaker.com/ will have to be check daily. I'm guilty as many others with the brown stuff. Now only ensure as a gift. Off to a good start. Well done Jamison Neu, we who are Dieckman's friend cannot say enought!!!!
Bob Watson


Dennis and Jamison were a blast to meet at VF. It was great to here Dennis talk about the book, and some stories of his road trip. OMGWTF has a great shot of him on her blog.

Jer <--- a big fan of the brown stuff.
 
Back
Top