noMoreSchon AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 28, 2014 #1 It is a 9ft brunswick, just don't know which one?
macguy AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 28, 2014 #2 noMoreSchon said: It is a 9ft brunswick, just don't know which one? Click to expand... I used to have one, it looks like a Brunswick sport king Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
noMoreSchon said: It is a 9ft brunswick, just don't know which one? Click to expand... I used to have one, it looks like a Brunswick sport king
9-ball B AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 28, 2014 #3 macguy said: I used to have one, it looks like a Brunswick sport king Click to expand... ding ding ding...we have a winner! It is absolutely a Sport King, nice playing table
macguy said: I used to have one, it looks like a Brunswick sport king Click to expand... ding ding ding...we have a winner! It is absolutely a Sport King, nice playing table
Dead Money AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 28, 2014 #4 macguy said: I used to have one, it looks like a Brunswick sport king Click to expand... I agree. Sport King!
macguy said: I used to have one, it looks like a Brunswick sport king Click to expand... I agree. Sport King!