Home Billiard Room Profiles - The Barber

Wow nice to see something I am familiar with.

I play here with Frank on occasion and lliterally live less than five minutes away.

The table plays tough but is fair. The room is awesome as is the rest of the house.

Congrats Frank


I like these articles from the examiner
 
Wow nice to see something I am familiar with.

I play here with Frank on occasion and lliterally live less than five minutes away.

The table plays tough but is fair. The room is awesome as is the rest of the house.

Congrats Frank


I like these articles from the examiner

Thank you for the compliments.

I really try to promote people, buisnesses, associations, pool halls, etc... for the good of the sport. I saw that thread on the Barbers pool room and got the idea to do a series of Home Billiard Rooms.

So if you know someone who has a unique room, and would like a profile done, send them my way for sure.

Hehe, and if you like my articles, dont forget to subscribe (free!) on the article page. :)

Argonath
 
Back
Top