Hypothetical Ahead Set Scenario - Opinions Wanted

The first thing I wondered was didn't they post? If they did the set needs to be finished or they need to agree to quit. One side can't just decide the game doesn't look winable anymore. IMO Philw
 
A couple of days later, Player A and Player B play again the same way (8-ahead, no time stipulation). Player A wins the first set. The 2nd set, Player A gets on the hill and Player B says something to the effect of "I don't think I will win if I keep playing so I quit" and breaks his cue down, lol. Of course, Player A is really steaming but finally comes to the realization that what he did their first session was just as bad.

Very funny IMO! Not a bad way of getting back at Player A in this 'hypothetical' scenario.

Ryan
 
InTheCloudzzz said:
A couple of days later, Player A and Player B play again the same way (8-ahead, no time stipulation). Player A wins the first set. The 2nd set, Player A gets on the hill and Player B says something to the effect of "I don't think I will win if I keep playing so I quit" and breaks his cue down, lol. Of course, Player A is really steaming but finally comes to the realization that what he did their first session was just as bad.

Very funny IMO! Not a bad way of getting back at Player A in this 'hypothetical' scenario.

Ryan
Dude, Player A is still up one set!
 
crawfish said:
Dude, Player A is still up one set!

I only mentioned the parts about Player A quitting the ahead set and the payback that Player B got on him. Again, hypothetically, after about 3-4 total sessions, Player B is up either 2-3 sets total. I just thought that it was really funny that Player A quits even and thinks everything is fine and then Player B quits being 7 down as payback. Freaking funny IMO!

Ryan
 
Back
Top