I am in Corinth for the holidays!

Rack'emBilliard

Best in Denver!
Silver Member
For those of you that don't know Corinth is outside of Dallas, my favorite pool hall out here 8 Ball Willy's (not the original name just the most recient) has closed and I need a place nearby to play!! If ya'll know of a place not to far from where I am at please let me know!
 
For those of you that don't know Corinth is outside of Dallas, my favorite pool hall out here 8 Ball Willy's (not the original name just the most recient) has closed and I need a place nearby to play!! If ya'll know of a place not to far from where I am at please let me know!

I am not that familiar with Corinth (didn't even know they had a pool hall); however, there are a couple of places a couple of miles up and down the road.

On 35 North if you want to go to Denton, you have JR Pockets. I am guessing it is probably 10 miles north of Corinth or so. Sorry I don't know the specific cross roads, but it is not far off 35 once you exit.

On 35 South you can find a Fox and Hound right off 35, close to Corporate Drive. Probably 5 - 8 miles south of Corinth.

Another place a little farther is Crazy 8's. It is south of you off 121 Business South.

JR Pockets and Crazy 8's probably have the better Pool Hall atmosphere.

Anyway, those are a couple of options relatively close to Corinth.
 
Back
Top