I have never seen this before.. whats the ruling?

softshot

Simplify
Silver Member
last night I was playing a friendly game of box 8

my opp shoots a ball to the corner pocket.. and it goes in... then it bounces out rolls in a straight line, disturbs nothing on the table, and falls into the side pocket.

not a serious game with little money on it.. so I let him shoot again..

what would the ruling be in a tournament?
 
last night I was playing a friendly game of box 8

my opp shoots a ball to the corner pocket.. and it goes in... then it bounces out rolls in a straight line, disturbs nothing on the table, and falls into the side pocket.

not a serious game with little money on it.. so I let him shoot again..

what would the ruling be in a tournament?

If you are playing call pocket, it is not a good shot. It needs to stay in the pocket called to be a legal shot. It should have been loss of turn for your opponent.
 
Back
Top