I won another trip to Las Vegas!!!

Gotboost95

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Played in the APA Oregon Regional yesterday and won. I won a trip last year in the APA 5 bracket. Was relatively easy last year. This year I'm a 6 rating. It was quite a bit harder this year but slugged it out and came up with the win.
 
Last edited:
Thanks John. Yeah that Tim Higginson guy should've had me both times we played. he dogged an eight straight into the side hill hill on our first match. second match hill hill his six looked like it went past the eight in the corner to me. I thought I was done for sure. he clipped the eight on the way by leaving me out.

In the finals I found my stroke finally. I had 3 innings in 4 games with him not making a total of 3 balls in those 4 games. Then my hill game I went numb about half way thru the run and couldn't make a ball to save my life. He gets the next 2 games. Then Snaps the eight on me. Now it's 4-3. Someone was playing some good older rap from high school. So I just started grooving to the music and forgot about the dogged shots and Vegas and just shot my game.
 
Back
Top