SC02GTP AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 15, 2010 #1 Hello I need to find a case maker that would be willing to refit and reglue(restore) an interior of a Super Mac case. Price would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance Tom
Hello I need to find a case maker that would be willing to refit and reglue(restore) an interior of a Super Mac case. Price would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance Tom
CocoboloCowboy Cowboys are my hero's Silver Member Nov 15, 2010 #2 Try Dennis Swift he is in Kentucky.
SC02GTP AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 16, 2010 #3 Thanks for the info sir! Thank you for the information. I will check him out shortly.
JB Cases www.jbcases.com Silver Member Nov 16, 2010 #4 If all you need is the interior then I can make it and you can glue it in yourself in five minutes. Ron Thomas should be able to provide you with one also. The interior of the Super Mac case is very easy to do and replace.
If all you need is the interior then I can make it and you can glue it in yourself in five minutes. Ron Thomas should be able to provide you with one also. The interior of the Super Mac case is very easy to do and replace.
SC02GTP AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 17, 2010 #5 Thanks JB Thank you for the contact information. I think I was able to resolve the issue I had with the buyer. I will ask him if he would like your contact information. Much appreciated!
Thanks JB Thank you for the contact information. I think I was able to resolve the issue I had with the buyer. I will ask him if he would like your contact information. Much appreciated!