Inner Harbor Baltimore Places to play?

homepc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to travel to the Inner Harbor Baltimore this Saturday to meet some people for dinner. I'm planning to get there a few hours earlier so I can play pool before dinner. I dont know where I should go.

Any suggestions?

I also prefer not to shoot by myself, so if anyone is interested, I'm up for some non-gambling action. I usually only play 8-ball. I'm in the APA league as a 7. I will probably get down there around 3 or 4? Have to leave by 6:00 for dinner.

Thanks
 
I have to travel to the Inner Harbor Baltimore this Saturday to meet some people for dinner. I'm planning to get there a few hours earlier so I can play pool before dinner. I dont know where I should go.

Any suggestions?

I also prefer not to shoot by myself, so if anyone is interested, I'm up for some non-gambling action. I usually only play 8-ball. I'm in the APA league as a 7. I will probably get down there around 3 or 4? Have to leave by 6:00 for dinner.

Thanks

None. Next question?
 
I have to travel to the Inner Harbor Baltimore this Saturday to meet some people for dinner. I'm planning to get there a few hours earlier so I can play pool before dinner. I dont know where I should go.

Any suggestions?

I also prefer not to shoot by myself, so if anyone is interested, I'm up for some non-gambling action. I usually only play 8-ball. I'm in the APA league as a 7. I will probably get down there around 3 or 4? Have to leave by 6:00 for dinner.

Thanks

It is going to be mid 80's over the weekend at the harbor. See the harbor and enjoy the sites,shops and food. You won't be missing anything in the poolroom.
 
Yeah there used to be a poolroom (if you want to call it that) called Edgar's at the inner harbor but I heard it shutdown. That was the only place at the inner harbor I knew of to play. Here's the last info I could find about it

Edgar's Billards Club
(410) 752-8080

Inner Harbor
1 E Pratt St
Baltimore, MD 21202
www.edgarsclub.com

I couldn't get the website to come up and didn't look too hard for articles on whether or not it is still open. Good luck, I would take Kevin's advice and enjoy the inner harbor Saturday, it's going to be beautiful down there.
 
Last edited:
It is going to be mid 80's over the weekend at the harbor. See the harbor and enjoy the sites,shops and food. You won't be missing anything in the poolroom.

I can do that later......I want to shoot! Looks like I'll just have to find some cheezy bar someplace with a table.
 
homepc said:
sorry, out of business.....

That's unfortunate. I don't get out to Baltimore very often anymore but I always enjoyed going there when I did. It wasn't a "players room" but it was still an enjoyable place to shoot with decent food, good bar, seating outside, 9 ft tables, and it was right there at the Inner Harbor. I'm sorry to hear that it closed. :(
 
There was talk that they couldn't come to an agreement with the landlord over their lease and they basically got booted out. Whether this is true or not, I do not know but I do know they are definitely shutdown.
 
I have to travel to the Inner Harbor Baltimore this Saturday to meet some people for dinner. I'm planning to get there a few hours earlier so I can play pool before dinner. I dont know where I should go.

Any suggestions?

I also prefer not to shoot by myself, so if anyone is interested, I'm up for some non-gambling action. I usually only play 8-ball. I'm in the APA league as a 7. I will probably get down there around 3 or 4? Have to leave by 6:00 for dinner.

Thanks

I have not been into ESPN sports Bar inner harbor lately they used to have tables?
I think you would enjoy sports 2000 the green room which is south of the harbor not real far from inner harbor a big APA room quite a place about 30 -31/2'x7' they also have a bar and food!
over 100 APA teams a week play there!
WOW!!!
The green room
2401 n. point blvd.
dunkalk,MD.
21222
 
Last edited:
I have to travel to the Inner Harbor Baltimore this Saturday to meet some people for dinner. I'm planning to get there a few hours earlier so I can play pool before dinner. I dont know where I should go.

Any suggestions?

I also prefer not to shoot by myself, so if anyone is interested, I'm up for some non-gambling action. I usually only play 8-ball. I'm in the APA league as a 7. I will probably get down there around 3 or 4? Have to leave by 6:00 for dinner.

Thanks
I live about 6 miles from the Inner Harbor and I will tell you that enjoying the harbor in the expected weather is a much better idea than trying to find a pool room to play for a couple of hours! There are no rooms in the city except for the Green Room that someone else mentioned. It is a huge APA room with bar tables and one 9-footer. So if you really must play pool for 2-3 hours before dinner knock yourself out. Everywhere else is too far for you to make back in time for dinner, and most of the local players might be headed to Cambridge for the MD Bar Box Championship...which is where I'll be...:)

Seriously, ride the Ducks (amphibious vehicle from WWII) around Baltimore and on the water, go to the Science Center or the incredible Aquarium, check out ESPN Zone, or just sit outside, have some MD crabs and beer and gawk at the honeys!

You can play pool anytime!
 
Back
Top