Invitation from Eric Hughes:
“I am inviting those USBA members (from out of area) who are planning to visit Washington, D.C. for the President’s Inauguration to bring their
cue sticks and contact me for a gentlemanly game of three-cushion billiards. I am limiting the invitation to 2 different players a day over a 5 day period (January 18-22), and the play will be between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Please call me @ (202) 465-2479 to schedule a match. First call – first invited and scheduled.
Sincerely,
Eric Hughes”
Professor-Q-Ball article on Eric Hughes:
http://professorqball.com/congradulations-to-eric-hughes-on-his-new-gabriel-3-cushion-table/
“I am inviting those USBA members (from out of area) who are planning to visit Washington, D.C. for the President’s Inauguration to bring their
cue sticks and contact me for a gentlemanly game of three-cushion billiards. I am limiting the invitation to 2 different players a day over a 5 day period (January 18-22), and the play will be between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Please call me @ (202) 465-2479 to schedule a match. First call – first invited and scheduled.
Sincerely,
Eric Hughes”
Professor-Q-Ball article on Eric Hughes:
http://professorqball.com/congradulations-to-eric-hughes-on-his-new-gabriel-3-cushion-table/