Jacoby Ultra pro vs Predator 314-3

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Currently have a Jacoby ultra pro on a Schon that I use. My wife decided that she liked my cue more than hers, so I ordered another Schon for her or me. I guess we'll see who gets which one when the one I ordered gets here tomorrow or Monday. I would like to get another shaft similar to, or the same as I have now, it is a 30" shaft. I like the Jacoby I have now, but I see a lot of people also like the 314, and they are the same diameter, and similar price. Has anyone shot with both, or have an opinion?

BigBoof

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only shot a 314-2 on radial but I have always liked the Jacoby shafts on Schon cues. I have had both generations of the hybrid. They feel better, in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, I will probably stick with getting another Jacoby ultra, it would be the same as what i already have, and they are somewhat local to me, only about an hr away. May wait till after next weekend as they probably will have a booth at a big tournament in our area next week, as I was hoping to try one of their carbon shafts out first before making my decision.

Last edited: