Jeff Bell Custom Cue

Digital1

701128994.jpg
701129638.jpg
701129002.jpg

Can't find anything on this maker other than a couple old posts. Anyone know anything about Jeff Bell, is he still around? Did he use only use real inlays or no?

Any info is appreciated, even bad news. Lol

jlrowe

Billiards,Boxing & Babes
Silver Member
View attachment 693608View attachment 693609View attachment 693610

Can't find anything on this maker other than a couple old posts. Anyone know anything about Jeff Bell, is he still around? Did he use only use real inlays or no?

Any info is appreciated, even bad news. Lol
Sweet cue....Yes the inlays are more than likely Corian. He used Corian alot. He even sent me some once. Yes, you got a steal on that one. I know because i had it saved from the facebook post. She didnt post a maker just the price. It would have been one the upper end of his price range probably around 525 to 575. Good find. He used a manual pantograph to do the inlays. He told me once he was going to purchase a cnc but i dont think he ever did. I cant see the pin for the protector but he usually always used 3/8x10 pins with the canvas phenolic joint.

Last edited:

Digital1

Thank you. I am actually on the road and haven't even held the cue yet, my wife got to open it. I'll post more when I get ahold of it

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a pretty stunning design, has a lot of presence like if the Hulk walked into a room, in a good way. Not elegant or delicate or even very neat looking but has power in it. Reminds me a bit of something Dieckman may do. Seems a steal for under $600.

If my work opens another location in GA I need to look up how close it is to you, I want to see this thing in person LOL

Digital1

Sweet cue....Yes the inlays are more than likely Corian. He used Corian alot. He even sent me some once. Yes, you got a steal on that one. I know because i had it saved from the facebook post. She didnt post a maker just the price. It would have been one the upper end of his price range probably around 525 to 575. Good find. He used a manual pantograph to do the inlays. He told me once he was going to purchase a cnc but i dont think he ever did. I cant see the pin for the protector but he usually always used 3/8x10 pins with the canvas phenolic joint.

Digital1

Close to a year and this is my go-to cue. Such a true hit! Thanks for the info and if you see him tell him his work is still appreciated!

jlrowe

Billiards,Boxing & Babes
Silver Member
Close to a year and this is my go-to cue. Such a true hit! Thanks for the info and if you see him tell him his work is still appreciated!
Definitely will(y)......Yep, his cues always moved the cueball well and he used some nice woods that was local to him like cherry burl and claro walnut.