Jeffrey Forney Is Still Scamming

14.1'er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just to let you all know, Jeffrey Forney is still scamming people! He almost got me on Open Market Billiards yesterday. Be careful, and do your homework before dealing with new members as he's probably here under a new name again. He is a total POS! This is his new Facebook Profile.

I hope this isn't against the rules. Im just trying to keep folks from getting screwed by this scumbag!
Screenshot_20230430_102910_Facebook.jpg

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for posting this...in a place* where the least amount of people will see it. :(

* A no-man's land between forums.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Pretty surprising and tbh a little disappointing that no one has ended his scheming, scamming, thieving life; at least not yet.

Texdance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is his methodology? Can he be outed in a Sticky at the Wanted-For Sale forums?

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Has anyone posted any kind of scam he has actually done in recent years, or are people just afraid to do business with him because of long time ago experiences? He buys lathe parts from me occasionally and puts together scaled down cue lathe machines and sells them. I have heard from people who bought them in recent years and they don't say he scammed them.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Has anyone posted any kind of scam he has actually done in recent years, or are people just afraid to do business with him because of long time ago experiences? He buys lathe parts from me occasionally and puts together scaled down cue lathe machines and sells them. I have heard from people who bought them in recent years and they don't say he scammed them.

Oh good, he can't scam you so he must not be a scammer

He's been called out on Facebook a dozen times over the last couple of years.

You could have politely shut your mouth and moved past this thread.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Oh good, he can't scam you so he must not be a scammer

He's been called out on Facebook a dozen times over the last couple of years.

You could have politely shut your mouth and moved past this thread.
Your second sentence answered a legitimate question that I asked. The sarcasm in your first sentence was uncalled for and your third sentence was just plain rude. I just know people who bought stuff from him recently without getting scammed, and I do not follow a lot of threads everywhere to know what is happening currently. I thought the time frame might be of some importance. I was wondering are these years old grudges that can't be let go and someone feels it their duty to warn people all the time or are there current issues still happening after the son went to jail.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Your second sentence answered a legitimate question that I asked. The sarcasm in your first sentence was uncalled for and your third sentence was just plain rude. I just know people who bought stuff from him recently without getting scammed, and I do not follow a lot of threads everywhere to know what is happening currently. I thought the time frame might be of some importance. I was wondering are these years old grudges that can't be let go and someone feels it their duty to warn people all the time or are there current issues still happening after the son went to jail.
Hi Chris;

With all due respect, Jeff Forney has been scamming people for many years and imo, that qualifies him for a lifetime sentence of never being trusted again. Your business dynamic with him is different than most where, I assume, you get paid first *then* send products to him, right? He is a well known thief who has used lots of aliases over the years, many right here on azb.

What a set of brass balls he has to rip so many people off, the majority of these over cue deals, then he becomes a cuemaker. Can't make this stuff up. Where's the eye roll emoji?

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Chris;

With all due respect, Jeff Forney has been scamming people for many years and imo, that qualifies him for a lifetime sentence of never being trusted again. Your business dynamic with him is different than most where, I assume, you get paid first *then* send products to him, right? He is a well known thief who has used lots of aliases over the years, many right here on azb.

What a set of brass balls he has to rip so many people off, the majority of these over cue deals, then he becomes a cuemaker. Can't make this stuff up. Where's the eye roll emoji?
:rolleyes:

Coos Cues

Coos Cues
Forney is a scum sucking parasitic criminal con man and that isn't going to change because some time went by. Nothing spoken in regard to him is rude enough to be too rude. If no one can cite a recent scam it's due to diligent warnings like this whenever his filthy head pops up. This is a good thing but will never square his bill and make him trustworthy.

This is how he operates. Sells some small stuff legit to get credibility then moves in for the big scam. I still use a Kress router I bought from him to this day, that didn't make the lathe I paid him for afterwards arrive though did it? It's called a "confidence" game Chis and shame on you for defending this and falling for it.

If he asks for it the lord will forgive him but we are not the lord.

Good thing i'm not into buying custom items or vintage stuff. Too many scumbags in the pool world ripping people off. I'll stick to new items of repubutable dealers
You generally take your chances with forum/online purchases. I've had good luck and some bad luck over the years. I'm pretty new here on AZB but I do read these posts and take the info to heart.