Jflowers W Anniversary Bundle


I just came across this today. I got fortunate enough to be able to place an order for before it ran out of stock. This is a new shaft for JFlowers : F8. They say their wood shaft is "similar" to their SMO wood shaft. We have very little information about the CF F8 shaft.

What do you guys think ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JAM
Jlowers has signed on quite a few current pros to its team, and I have to say, the commercial for this anniversary bundle was pretty cool. I think it’s a great deal, too, and it comes with a lot of extras.

But when it comes to a pool cue, I’ve always believed it’s not about how much it costs or what it looks like. It’s about the feel. You can buy a $200 cue or a $10,000 cue. If it doesn’t have that just-right feel in your hands and when you hit the cue ball, it’s worthless to you.

The most expensive cue in the world won’t make you love the way it plays. Price is a number. Feel is personal. And when you find that “just right” cue, you've hit the jackpot.
 
Don’t think that it’s an SMO shaft
it certainly not. it's an new shaft construction. So no one really knows how good or bad it is right now. It's called F8. There isn't any information or test that has been conducted on this particular model of shaft. I don't even know what kind of tip the shaft comes with.

There is only unboxing video at the moment. I am guessing the influence had some kind of embargo before releasing performance testing. Either way, I am pretty sure it will be good enough for most players. I am more curious about the wood shaft. They claim its similar to their SMO wood shaft. So my guess is there is an carbon fiber tube inside just like the McDermott G-shaft.

We will know soon enough.
 
it certainly not. it's an new shaft construction. So no one really knows how good or bad it is right now. It's called F8. There isn't any information or test that has been conducted on this particular model of shaft. I don't even know what kind of tip the shaft comes with.

There is only unboxing video at the moment. I am guessing the influence had some kind of embargo before releasing performance testing. Either way, I am pretty sure it will be good enough for most players. I am more curious about the wood shaft. They claim its similar to their SMO wood shaft. So my guess is there is an carbon fiber tube inside just like the McDermott G-shaft.

We will know soon enough.
Whatever it is, it’s probably going to be a good shaft.
Their SMO is fantastic and even their basic CF shaft plays very nice.
 
Back
Top