Johnny, Earl and the Legends Tour

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Just want to say thanks to Mark Cantrill and everyone involved in pulling this off. It was something I will remember for a long time. I had the opportunity to spend some time with both of these guys today during their stop in Dallas. What a great time. We had a pretty small class which really made it seem comfortable and informal.

It was awesome to hang out with Johnny and Earl. They were both very gracious and I came away with some things that will definitely improve my game.

Both guys have completely different teaching styles, but their love and passion for the game was very clear. I would encourage everyone that has a chance to jump at the opportunity and catch this class.

thanks again
John
 
Last edited:
was great playing with you John and surely was an experience I will never forget. If ever there was evidence that pool is a great melting pot of personalities this was certainly it... Johnny and Earl are absolute polar opposite personalities and yet you could see the mutual love of the game and easily understand how these two very different people can tour the country together as great friends.

After seeing Earl stroke a few balls in person and seeing the action he is able to get on the cue ball there is no doubt in my mind that he has the finest stroke of all time... and there is no doubt in his mind either lol :wink:
 
hey chase... it sure was a lot of fun wasn't it! I'll have those pictures for you and the rest of "our class" posted somewhere today and I'll send you an email with a link. I also got several video clips that actually turned out pretty good for a still camera. They will be big so if I need to I can burn them and mail it to you. Now... start practicing! (I sure need to)
 
Johnny has been travelling SO much this year, wow it must be brutal, just brutal. Its our fun-its his job, go support these guys.:smile:
 
Back
Top