joint protector holder

dfaulkner

I was wondering if anyone had a line on a joint protector holder for uni-lock joint protectors? I tried the ones on Amazon but they only work with longer threads.

dfaulkner

I just bought this for my Uniloc joint protectors. I had to take a piece of sandpaper to the holes to make them fit right. It was just too snug for me.

Thanks. I was looking at these on Seyberts website but wasn't sure if uniloc would fit on them. I sent them an email asking if they fit but have not heard back from them yet.

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Another option is to add a small molle pouch just for the joint protectors.

In my butterfly I use the shotgun shell holder. It just velcroed in.

1685456184039.png

For my rugged I have the magnetic top pocket I drop them in, so they are easy to retrieve later.
1685456163655.png

DeeDeeCues

I just bought this for my Uniloc joint protectors. I had to take a piece of sandpaper to the holes to make them fit right. It was just too snug for me.

People pay money for that shit?

SSP

I was wondering if anyone had a line on a joint protector holder for uni-lock joint protectors? I tried the ones on Amazon but they only work with longer threads.
I got one from Ebay, uniloc style, it also fits mine which are not uniloc, $7.99, for that price it was a no brainer item ID164256787515 hope this helps.

dfaulkner

Just wanted to update. I did get the Super Shot 3 holder from Seyberts and it does work with uniloc. I agree with Zerksies that the hole is too snug - I used a file to widen mine. Other than that very happy with it.