JOSS CUSTOM 1/1 CUE

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For sale is a custom 1/1 Joss cue. Cue has been test hit only like new condition. Cue is absolutely perfect. Probably the most perfect cue I have ever owned and I have owned over 100 customs. Perfectly straight. Signed and dated by Stephen Janes made in 2025. Butt 15.41 Oz. Shaft 3.54 Oz, 12.5 mm ferrule. Balance 18 5/8". Custom joint protectors included. Four points with veneers and inlays in the dark stained birdseye maple forearm. In the ebony butt sleeve the inlays are located in five places. White with brown speck linen wrap. Stainless steel joint with 5/16-14 joint pin. Ivory free cue. Rather than try to describe everything I will let you look at the pictures. Truly a beautiful work of art. Joss makes some very high end cues. Here is an example of some being made. Cue is priced at $2500 shipped CONUS. I will not ship out of the country. Paypal FF, GS Add 4%.
 

Attachments

  • 20260930_152413.jpg
    20260930_152413.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 20260930_152421.jpg
    20260930_152421.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 20260930_152426.jpg
    20260930_152426.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 20260930_152430.jpg
    20260930_152430.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 20260930_153654.jpg
    20260930_153654.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20260930-163703_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260930-163703_Chrome.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back
Top