Just won a trip to TAP nationals in Dallas!

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My league team just won a TAP National Qualifier tournament in Lancaster, PA. We went undefeated in 5 matches over the past 3 days. The prize is an all expense paid trip to Dallas, TX to compete in the TAP national tournament in November!!!! Very excited.

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The weather should be great in Texas in November.

Last edited:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what do you mean by all expense paid? That would mean they are paying for flight , room and food. Thats pretty sweet ..specially since in this area (i live in york) apa doesn't even give you enough to pay for your hotel and flight lol you have to kick some in.

RayBell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats!!! My team won our way in last year. When nationals was in Chicago. We fell a little short in the states tournament this year. So, we didn't win the trip to Dallas. Still contemplating on putting in a team in for the "Dream Team Event". Maybe we'll be there anyway....

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the congrats! The flight is covered as well as two double rooms. However since we have seven players and a few girlfriends and wives probably coming as well we are going to have to contribute some $ for extra rooms. I doubt food is included so I guess its not all expenses paid. Either way i'm psyched! It was a hard fought victory. I have been playing TAP on and off for about 9 years and have never gotten this far!

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the congrats! The flight is covered as well as two double rooms. However since we have seven players and a few girlfriends and wives probably coming as well we are going to have to contribute some $ for extra rooms. I doubt food is included so I guess its not all expenses paid. Either way i'm psyched! It was a hard fought victory. I have been playing TAP on and off for about 9 years and have never gotten this far!

That sounds right. It's expected to have to lay out some extra cheese if your taking the little women along.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only know the guy in the blue collared shirt with grey hair lol Damn if I can remember his name but that guy can roll the rock no doubt.

RunOut Apps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dallas

Congrats! Well see you there. The tournament module compresses the top and bottom of the rosters skill levels, and with the National rules allowing only one time out, attempts to shorten the match by 45 minutes to meet the sudden death time requirement. This allows three rounds of team play per day, making for 4 days of action packed pressure with the highest payouts per player in the industry. Bag on TAP all you want...cause all leagues have had their problems, but every week and in Dallas...TAP will put on an A+ tournament that players love and come back for year after year.

After playing all year long...its just not right to face single elimination, allowing only 6 minimum matches. In TAP you get airfare, hotel and entry..plus the teams enjoy 18 full matches to let the players shake off their nerves and shine, and this is what helps create epic tournament competition.

Our winning team is going for the first time and they are all stoked as anyone who got to win this trip. The Hilton in downtown Dallas is absolutely amazing. There will be an all you can eat and drink feast for all of the qualified teams when they arrive... No other league takes care of their players this way. TAP On!:thumbup:

freedog69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to you and you team. My Team also won the trip to Dallas. Somebody should organize a AZB meetup while we are all there. It seems like such a great opportunity to meet fellow AZBers and players. Thanks for sharing your teams win with us I am sure it was a long hard victory.

Chris Freeman

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone! And congrats to you too Chris. Its going to be a party in Dallas!

freedog69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone wishes to meet up in Dallas then PM me and I willl reply with my contact info. For everyone going best of luck. If we all play as gentlemen and ladies then there is no losers. Lets have fun and enjoy the game.