I have 10 Steve klapp sneakies being delivered March 15th. These are made from the old house sticks I have collected in the last 10 years buying and selling crap. I sent 44 34" cut house sticks to Steve klapp to make some sweet true sneakies with a satin finish. The old growth shafts he has are unbelievable. They are only gonna be sold on this group and azbilliards. They are gonna hit well and be truly collectable over time.$335/$450 with leather wrap shipped and insured. Pre order sign ups will be taking with a $100 deposit and full balance will be $235 owed By march 15th. Please send as a service, do not send as a gift please if not sold out first to post deposit gets choice and so on. These will be numbered I assume. If not sold out I get # 3. The cue on the right is my old sneakie klapp. His cues hit top notch and I hope to help him sell some cues. Please tag some friends and let's have some fun supporting a great cue maker!!!!!!
1. Rusty Newman (pp)
2. Patrick rhea (leather wrap)
3. Jesse (if sold out I will let the 10th person get this).
4. Shane Jackson (g10 with leather wrap groove)
5.
6.
7. Scott 'Lassie' Crawford (g10 pin)
8.
9.
10.
1. Rusty Newman (pp)
2. Patrick rhea (leather wrap)
3. Jesse (if sold out I will let the 10th person get this).
4. Shane Jackson (g10 with leather wrap groove)
5.
6.
7. Scott 'Lassie' Crawford (g10 pin)
8.
9.
10.