League and Cash players are the same.

IamCalvin06

Yang "The Son of Pool"
Silver Member
So the league player and gambler thread got me thinking. Isn't it all the same? I've never really been much on league play but I have played and can agree with the original poster about not wanting to sandbag.

But what's pool always associated with? "Hustling" so i guess what I'm saying is, if you're a sandbagger in league then you're the equivalent of a pool hustler. Atleast mentality wise. Skill wise maybe but from what I've experienced it's usually the captains of lesser skill asking better players to "lay down ".

Bottom line is ppl will play whatever format fulfills their pool needs.

If you are a lesser skilled player but only enjoys pool when played with someone of equal caliber then naturally league play provides this bc of the player pool and handicapping.

But they might also find the same enjoyment in Cash play if they can find someone of same skill.

If you like to "hustle" and get a thrill of pulling a fast one perhaps you like Cash play. But what if ur not good enough. Then maybe u would try it in League play aka "sandbagging"

Or maybe ur like me? I played for Cash most of my years bc League play was not challenging me and I had a bad experience with the sandbag captain. But recently they started Cash League and I found a team that I have so much fun with that pool almost becomes secondary.

So I hope everyone gets my message here. Don't down or think lesser of anyone bc of what type of pool they like. League players don't think of Cash players as a bunch of low life two bit hustlers and Cash players don't think less of League players bc they don't want to gamble and measure d!cks with you. We are all there for our own purpose and that is ultimately.... To pay table time. Lol
 
Back
Top