Legacy Billiards Table Reviews Anyone?

tbos33

Registered
Legacy Billiards Landon Table

Decided to go with a Legacy. The price on their solid wood tables compared to other manufacturers in the same range was very competitive. I chose the Landon table which is a standard 8' table and got the upgraded worsted cloth. My previous table was an Olhausen 9' with Simonis cloth, but that was years ago. It was a great table and I am anxious to see how this one compares. It is coming monday and I will follow up with how it plays

Last edited:

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love to hear what you think of their tables. Went and looked at one last night. Only bad thing I saw was that the cushions get harder after 5 years from the sample compared to the Olhausen acufast.

I like the price better though on the Legacy compared to the Olhausen.

obe1

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Table

Congrats on your new table...what is the weight of your table?

tbos33

Registered
Follow Up

I have been playing like a madman since the table arrived last week. The table was installed by an experienced table mechanic, and he did a terrific job setting it up. I am very happy with how the Landon table plays and it also looks great with the dark cherry finish and dark green cloth. The worsted cloth that Legacy offers is not bad but I should have spent the extra money and went with Simonis. The weight of the table I was told is between 750-800 pounds. I will try and post some pictures soon.