Little Help Please Breakrak w/ Break Speed Radar?

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
I used the BreakRak at the expo and they had the new radar attachment... I swung from my heals and bam 26mph... Yeah I am old... but the point is I though wow... That's pretty accurate compared to my break speed App... I sat the break speed app down on the table for the next break and they were within a 10th of a MPH... SOLD I though....

WELLLLLLL.. I traded around and ended up with one with very little use... I took it to the pool room tonight and ummmm.... Nope.... My controlled just pop break is 22mph... I know it at this point so well I can usually guess within 2 10ths what the speed will come up as... Break Speed Radar came up at 17.8-18mph and the break speed app was coming in at 21.5-22.1....

I am hoping there is a way to reset or calibrate the Radar but I see nothing about that being possible....

So the BreakRak is impressive... The Radar accesory... Not so much.....

Have any of you that own them encountered this issue and what did you do to correct the problem???

Chris
 
Hi there Outsville... try talking to Al Dilz of Sport Sensors Inc, it is his product.

We have used them for a few years without any problems.
 
Hi there Outsville... try talking to Al Dilz of Sport Sensors Inc, it is his product.

We have used them for a few years without any problems.

Okies will give them a call... just hoped that someone had been thru it already since it was after normal business hours......
 
Hi there Outsville... try talking to Al Dilz of Sport Sensors Inc, it is his product.

We have used them for a few years without any problems.

ohhhh I do have a question you likely may know off the top of your head..... Is there a specific angle the unit should be tilted down towards the table?? I know you would have had the brackets made which is why I ask... I could see that being a possible issue........
 
Back
Top