Littman Light - Size Advice

Glorfindel

I’m in the process of setting up my home billiards parlor, and it’s time to order a light. From everything I’ve read Littman is the way to go, and I’m sold. I could use some advice on sizing, I have an 8’ table in my converted dining room and deciding between the Tournament 2’x6’ or the 2’x7’.

What are others using above an 8’ table?

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I do not have a Littman...however from my own experience get the longer one. I bought a Lite-Systems and regret not getting the next size up ...longer and wider.

FrankieD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a heads up; be ready to wait. My credit card was charged April 4th for my Littman Light. It's now June 1st. I still have not heard a response to my inquiry regarding a status update in over 48 hours.

*Edit
For anyone reading this post, I did get my Littman light. Yes it took 8-9 weeks, but it's awesome and worth the wait.

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just a heads up; be ready to wait. My credit card was charged April 4th for my Littman Light. It's now June 1st. I still have not heard a response to my inquiry regarding a status update in over 48 hours.
Glorf…If Littman does not work out take a look at Lite-Systems…. Communication & service was 100%. There is no substitute for that.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For those buying the Lite-Systems lights, which model did you choose?
2x6 FinN It's ok but should have bought longer and wider if available. I suggest OverSizing the light..No such thing as too bright. A dimmer is available... Call them. They will answer you soon w/ no pressure to buy. Mine's over a 9' table