Live stream from ClubCapo...

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Do they stream at this site often? If so, I'd like to add them to the AZ stream list! thanks.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Very good site. I copied this from the FAQ area there:

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

What events are held at ClubCapo.tv?

We only cater to professional and international billiard events and tournaments.

Where can I find the schedule of special events at ClubCapo.tv?

Schedules are posted at the Events Schedule section of our website. Click here

Do I need to Pay?

ClubCapo.tv Live Streaming is currently free of charge.

Do I need a ClubCapo.tv account?

Yes, you will need to be logged to your account at the ClubCapo.tv Members Lounge to watch the live video stream.

Who are allowed to register at ClubCapo.tv?

We strictly limit access to the ClubCapo.tv Members Lounge, to male/female of more than 18 years of age.

Does ClubCapo.tv accepts bets on its featured events and tournaments?

Inside the members lounge you may choose to wager your virtual membership points for your pleasure. Its 1 peso a point, or 0.02 dollars per point. The wagering is conducted in para mutuel system. Odds are fixed when the wagering is CLOSED.

Points that members have won can be either used for further viewing of LIVE CONTENT or further virtual point wagering for your continued pleasure. A reseller can purchase your points back if this pleases you.

WIN POINTS AND EXCHANGE FOR SERVICES AND GOODS AT CLUB CAPO OR SIMPLY SELL YOUR POINTS TO A FELLOW MEMBER.

Do I need to deposit money to buy membership points at ClubCapo.tv to be able to play?

Yes, we use a one e-Wallet system which you can use to avail the products and services of ClubCapo.tv.

Where and how do I make the deposit?

You may purchase points to your ClubCapo.TV e-Wallet through either walking into the CLUB and purchase through our PR girls or through money transfer through Western Union to our authorized club points reseller and buyer.

There is a minimum of US$10.00 or Php 500.00 for intitial deposits. No maximum. Point redemption is also payed out via Western Union.

Please see http://www.westernunion.com/info/selectCountry.asp

Lots of good archived vids there!