bellingman
Registered
Since Kendricks closed a couple of years ago (what a shame) there's nowhere in town to find a friendly game.
If you've got a 9' table at home and are tired of playing 8-ball against family members who can't run more than 1 ball in a row, I'd love to join you for a game sometime.
I'm a mediocre player, but I'm a threat to break and run out a 9-ball rack once in a while, and my 14.1 high run is 47--but that was a few years ago. (At 42 with wife and kids, I don't play as much as I used to.)
Your table, you choose the game. 9-ball, one-pocket, 14.1, equal offense... maybe try 6-pocket? I will bring my own chalk, and I won't talk your ear off.
Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks.
If you've got a 9' table at home and are tired of playing 8-ball against family members who can't run more than 1 ball in a row, I'd love to join you for a game sometime.
I'm a mediocre player, but I'm a threat to break and run out a 9-ball rack once in a while, and my 14.1 high run is 47--but that was a few years ago. (At 42 with wife and kids, I don't play as much as I used to.)
Your table, you choose the game. 9-ball, one-pocket, 14.1, equal offense... maybe try 6-pocket? I will bring my own chalk, and I won't talk your ear off.
Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks.