Looking for official rules to One Pocket and Rotation

Fenris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The subject line says it all. I'm looking for the official rules to One Pocket and Rotation. If anyone can post a link to them, I'd appreciate it.

Or if someone can post them, that'd be even better.
 
Thanks for the links.

I'm still somewhat of a beginner, but I thought I'd try these games out. Maybe they will help my game a bit by forcing me to get better....

In the thread about Rotation, someone mentioned 15 ball. What is that? Any links to rules for that game?

Thanks again.
 
Fenris said:
Thanks for the links.

I'm still somewhat of a beginner, but I thought I'd try these games out. Maybe they will help my game a bit by forcing me to get better....

In the thread about Rotation, someone mentioned 15 ball. What is that? Any links to rules for that game?

Thanks again.

15 ball is a less common name for rotation. As many other games are played in a rotation format (9 ball, 10 ball, etc.), to avoid confusion it is often referred to as 15 ball rotation.
 
Back
Top