Lucasi 1212 with Predator 314-2

washedup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,

I've got a nice Lucasi 1212 custom cue with a Predator 314-2 shaft up for sale. The butt is in very good condition. Maybe just a few tiny dings, nothing at all through finish. The wrap is in excellent condition as well. Overall, I'd give the butt a 8.75 on a 10 scale. The predator 314-2 has been turned down to roughly 12.5mm. The ferrule did have a crack in it and I had master repairman Mark Rosner out of Knoxville Tn replace it. I had ferrule shortened to a Z shaft ferrule size. I was going to put a milk dud tip but he was out so shaft does not have a tip on it now.

I'm looking to get $330 shipped. I might trade whole cue for a nice forward weighted 5/16 x14 cue butt.

Thanks
Scott
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 207
Back
Top