maybe taking playing the ghost a little to far.....

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so the ipad has some apps to run small tournaments and I was thinking of maybe playing in tournament against the ghost. Maybe it will add a little more pressure and give it that tournament like double elimination pressure. Is that taking it to far lol
 
I say you need to have an entry fee..... Ghost wins..... you flush entry fee down the crapper....
 
I say you need to have an entry fee..... Ghost wins..... you flush entry fee down the crapper....

no..but if I lose i gotta give the cash to the wife. I hate giving her money to throw away lol
 
My GF is a bartenter I only give her money to pour me a beer or to buy the kind of thing she has on right here.........
 

Attachments

  • Libby.jpg
    Libby.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 215
Back
Top