McMagic Shaft Burnishing System by McDermott

9BallPaul

Banned
I picked up this kit a few days ago and feel good enough about it to praise it publicly. It's inexpensive (about nine beans) and effective. I used it on all three of my playing cues with excellent results. The shafts are silky smooth.

The only drawback -- it's slight -- is that it's tricky at first to cradle the shaft in the manner described. Takes some practice.

Anyone else tried it?
 
Hey there Pablo. See that you've posted yet another thread topic that got zero responses. What's the deal with you?

Well, Paul, AZ is like a big cocktail party. Sometimes the people just won't talk to you.

Are they pool snobs, then?

Don't rush to judgment, Paul. Just keep your head down and enjoy the shot.
 
I've been using it for a couple years. I've also given serveral away to friends.:thumbup:
 
Back
Top