Meeting area for AZ'ers @ the Open?

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
I know and assume some of us post here and on Billiard's Digest or Inside Pool's Forum's as well.

Is there a place somewhere at the Open we could all meet and greet?

How about Thursday between the afternoon and evening matches out in the rotunda?

If you have never been and are coming, just ask where the rotunda is.

Just a thought!
 
JMD in VA said:
I know and assume some of us post here and on Billiard's Digest or Inside Pool's Forum's as well.

Is there a place somewhere at the Open we could all meet and greet?

How about Thursday between the afternoon and evening matches out in the rotunda?

If you have never been and are coming, just ask where the rotunda is.

Just a thought!


I will be there the last two days due to work. Hope to see you again my friend.
Purdman :cool:
 
Purdman said:
I will be there the last two days due to work. Hope to see you again my friend.
Purdman :cool:

You will my friend!
I have a new scruggs I got a month ago.

Will bring a tear to your eye. I took some picks and posted them here not too long ago.

You willl see it first hand!

See you in 22 days!
 
..So it's agreed then. We can start at the airport.

...We just go into any stall of a public rest room, once in, take a "wide stance" and begin tapping one or both feet.

..Do i have that correct?
 
Fragged said:
..So it's agreed then. We can start at the airport.

...We just go into any stall of a public rest room, once in, take a "wide stance" and begin tapping one or both feet.

..Do i have that correct?


What are you talking about?
 
Fragged said:
..So it's agreed then. We can start at the airport.

...We just go into any stall of a public rest room, once in, take a "wide stance" and begin tapping one or both feet.

..Do i have that correct?


Are you related to a certain politician?
 
Back
Top