mezz pb II and dual force

skybitter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what is the difference between this two great jump/break cue? how come dual force is more expensive? and which do you think is better...
 
Technically, the Power Break 2 is not a jump break. It breaks down into two pieces, but that is so that you can add weight rings and adjust the balance point and weight.

The dual force is the only jump/break cue that Mezz makes. Although you could use the PB 2 as such, it is not designed that way.
 
so how would you compare the dual force to pb 2 in terms of breaking? is it just the same?i've read a lot of good comments on pb II but not in dual force. im expecting this is much greater bec it's more expensive.
 
I've always heard that the PB1, which I own breaks better than the PB2. And get another jump cue on the side which I think is a much better long term investment.
 
Yes. A lot of professional players use or have used that break cue. I think that and the Predator BK2 are the most popular ones. The Mezz Dual Force and PBII are pretty expensive, I think for that price you can choose a break cue and a jump cue of your choice.
 
yes im also thinking of getting predator bk2. but from what im reading they say mezz is better than bk2.
 
From my experience, the BK2 breaks a lot harder, but the Mezz PB1 is easier to control. Honestly, it's all personal preference, you really have to try them to know.
 
Back
Top