Here are a few more of the videos that I took at the first Mi Players Tour event.
Mother and daughter are just soooo cute!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8258338525375652957&q=mpt11&ei=vnuSSIC0OYyc4gKM29SBCA
Houston R vs Mark O
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=776399096201959141
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1178696357374081566
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2459021296825620122
AZB'ers Neil vs zensteve match up in the MPT mini 7-18-08, also
curlyscues, in the blue shirt, is playing on the next table over.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8187170573580693244
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5231890844791794866
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7842987796670512770
Jason K vs Adam S
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2616967930116839068&q=source:006434756579360067236&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4316263058939159967&q=mpt11&ei=0n6SSOGMG4zM4ALO2tj3Bw
The rest of what I have put up to date can be found in the side bar of each video.
Steve
Still to come:
Richie R vs Adam S
Richie R vs Jason K
Mother and daughter are just soooo cute!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8258338525375652957&q=mpt11&ei=vnuSSIC0OYyc4gKM29SBCA
Houston R vs Mark O
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=776399096201959141
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1178696357374081566
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2459021296825620122
AZB'ers Neil vs zensteve match up in the MPT mini 7-18-08, also
curlyscues, in the blue shirt, is playing on the next table over.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8187170573580693244
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5231890844791794866
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7842987796670512770
Jason K vs Adam S
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2616967930116839068&q=source:006434756579360067236&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4316263058939159967&q=mpt11&ei=0n6SSOGMG4zM4ALO2tj3Bw
The rest of what I have put up to date can be found in the side bar of each video.
Steve
Still to come:
Richie R vs Adam S
Richie R vs Jason K