Brannon
New member
I have a very solid dedicated break cue made by Mike Gulyassy.
-Radial Pin
-Forward Balance
-20oz, 58” break cue
-Blue Stabilized Burl & Ebony!
-Silver rings!
-Has Gulyassy’s Bomb carbon break shaft with his phenolic break tip.
* New Price! $750 Shipped!! *
Was: $875 w/ Gulyassy’s Bomb break shaft only
I have a couple carbon fiber shooting shafts if you want to add on at a discount.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Thanks!
Venmo or PayPal F&F
PayPal good & services extra to cover fees.
I ship out fast if shipping is required!
Text, 864-357-2928
-Radial Pin
-Forward Balance
-20oz, 58” break cue
-Blue Stabilized Burl & Ebony!
-Silver rings!
-Has Gulyassy’s Bomb carbon break shaft with his phenolic break tip.
* New Price! $750 Shipped!! *
Was: $875 w/ Gulyassy’s Bomb break shaft only
I have a couple carbon fiber shooting shafts if you want to add on at a discount.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Thanks!
Venmo or PayPal F&F
PayPal good & services extra to cover fees.
I ship out fast if shipping is required!
Text, 864-357-2928
Attachments
Last edited: