This cue is just one from my stash. The purpleheart is beautiful when you see it. The hit is sweet and you will love that as well. I just don’t need this many cues so if you want it, it’s yours. 100% feedback on eBay. Hinekanman1976. I usually ship same day as payment if I’m not working. All MVP joint protectors to be sold with the cue. Specs below.
Butt: 3/8 10 modified pin. 14.89 oz. 1.26 at butt. 845 at joint. 29 1/2” long. Few dings nothing major.
Shaft 1: 3.77 oz. 12.50 mm. 29” long. Ferrule .80.
Shaft 2: 3.67 oz. 12.60 mm. 29 1/4”. Ferrule .50.
Everything is as straight as I can tell.



Cue is signed by Kelly as seen in the picture. Any questions pm me.
SOLD!!!!!!!!
. Shipping free in United States. Buyer will pay PayPal fees. Thanks for looking.
Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
Butt: 3/8 10 modified pin. 14.89 oz. 1.26 at butt. 845 at joint. 29 1/2” long. Few dings nothing major.
Shaft 1: 3.77 oz. 12.50 mm. 29” long. Ferrule .80.
Shaft 2: 3.67 oz. 12.60 mm. 29 1/4”. Ferrule .50.
Everything is as straight as I can tell.




Cue is signed by Kelly as seen in the picture. Any questions pm me.
SOLD!!!!!!!!
. Shipping free in United States. Buyer will pay PayPal fees. Thanks for looking.
Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
Last edited: