new book!

T

thewolf

Hi,

Just wondering if neone would mind if ipost 1 chapter of my new book.. in the process of being published.. its on pool in genral basics to advanced... ill post the 1st chapter if no1 has ne objections.. its kinna long but not really.. just looking for critisizm.. thanks:)

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thewolf said:
Hi,

Just wondering if neone would mind if ipost 1 chapter of my new book.. in the process of being published.. its on pool in genral basics to advanced... ill post the 1st chapter if no1 has ne objections.. its kinna long but not really.. just looking for critisizm.. thanks:)

I vote yes with enthusiasm but you might want to write/ask mike before doing it. I do not know the rules about that kind of thing.

Laura

T

thewolf

Hi,mech

nope never heard of him.. is he in my area?... ill shorten the chapter and post it..:).. craig.. got me thinking now... im gonna look into it.. is he a good player?

Was.....last I heard he was playing again. He was on a road trip and ended up stayin around Pensacola for 2 or 3 years. There was enough action within 100 miles to live off of back then. Then he moved back up there............He lived close to Tim Scruggs. He had one of his cues and would go by his shop alot.