New Brunswick Gold Crown Rails

RustyNH

Registered
Incomplete set of New 4.5x9 Gold Crown V Rails for sale.

I have the two long rails (2 sections each) but missing the 2 end rails.

They are GCV Mahogany/Nickel with Brunswick SuperSpeed Cushions

Part # 51-870147-036 - Manufacture date 5/23/2012

A new complete set from the Brunswick Factory is $1200.

$400 OBO - PM or Contact me if you have any interest. Thanks, Rusty 603-591-7398

GCV-Rail-1.jpg
GCV-Rail-2.jpg
GCV-Rail-3.jpg
GCV-Rail-4.jpg
GCV-Rail-5.jpg
GCV-Rail-6.jpg
GCV-Rail-7.jpg
GCV-Rail-8.jpg
 
OK had a recent deal fall through and still have them ready to go. Winter is coming and I'd like to make some room in the basement. Make an offer, you might be surprised! Thanks, Rusty 603-591-7398
 
Wow, I forgot about these rails... I hate seeing these collecting dust. They are boxed and ready to ship. Spring time special $250 Shipped, US Only. PM me or Call 603-591-7398
 
Back
Top