New England Amateur Pool League

catscradle said:
Geeez, if you'll stop spamming the forum, maybe I'll quit my league at Max's and join.

:) Have you stoped in to check out the League yet?
 
spw62 said:
:) Have you stoped in to check out the League yet?

No, as I recall from checking a couple of years ago it plays on Tuesday. I'm in the middle of the season at Max's on Tuesday (and another on Wednesday for that matter). I've always had a very low regard for anybody who quits a team in the middle of a season and I'm not about to do it. I am considering it for next spring after my Tuesday season at Max's winds up. However, Country Club is an extra 10 minutes for me and when you get up at 4:30 AM every minute counts.
Country Club is a nice place though, I've played apa double jeopardy out of there on Sundays for the last couple of years until the team fell apart.
 
catscradle said:
No, as I recall from checking a couple of years ago it plays on Tuesday. I'm in the middle of the season at Max's on Tuesday (and another on Wednesday for that matter). I've always had a very low regard for anybody who quits a team in the middle of a season and I'm not about to do it. I am considering it for next spring after my Tuesday season at Max's winds up. However, Country Club is an extra 10 minutes for me and when you get up at 4:30 AM every minute counts.
Country Club is a nice place though, I've played apa double jeopardy out of there on Sundays for the last couple of years until the team fell apart.

Our League plays on wednesday and yes you should never quit a team in the middle of the season.
I hope you make it next year.

Thanks: Steven Wright

PS:Keep an eye on my website Calendar page starting In January 2007 we will be starting 8Ball & 9Ball Tournaments.
http://www.countryclubusa.com/calendar.html
 
Back
Top