New James White, finished last week

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Something a little different from James.......

Ebony and ivory theme. Ebony forearm with ebony butt sleeve. Sectioned wrap in white lizard. Scalloped ivory diamond ringwork with double sterling silver rings at 4 positions. Spiked ivory butt cap with sterling silver ring inlaid with half a carat of diamonds. Ivory flat faced joint with 3/8-10 pin.

Jim out did himself on this one, I am lost for words.

Attachments

• ivorywhiteaz1.jpg
    ivorywhiteaz1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 428
  • ivorywhiteaz2.jpg
    ivorywhiteaz2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 307
  • ivorywhiteaz3.jpg
    ivorywhiteaz3.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 285

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simon,
Enjoy your new cue, it's beautiful. Please check your PM.

Regards,
Charles

spanky981

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats a nice cue.. Wonder where you can get one of those done? Looks good buddy.. Went today..You know what I mean..
Mike

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
spanky981 said:
Thats a nice cue.. Wonder where you can get one of those done? Looks good buddy.. Went today..You know what I mean..
Mike

Yes, a thank you note that is LONG overdue. Mike Badzik is da main geezer for sure. He has been my eyes and ears in the cue business for many years. We have done tens of thousands of $ worth of deals and he very kindly introduced me to James White and exposed me to his cues. I can't thank you enough buddy, thank you also for helping make my cue designs a reality.

Si

spanky981

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thediamond said:
Yes, a thank you note that is LONG overdue. Mike Badzik is da main geezer for sure. He has been my eyes and ears in the cue business for many years. We have done tens of thousands of $ worth of deals and he very kindly introduced me to James White and exposed me to his cues. I can't thank you enough buddy, thank you also for helping make my cue designs a reality.

Si

Simon,

Thanks for the kind words..It has been my pleasure working with you.. You are the man..

Mike

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
White cue

Nice White! I'm sure the diamonds didn't come from Chad. Personally, I still like your Mottey better. I am assuming that this cue won't be going anywhere soon.

Any word from the guy with the Omen?

Take Care,
Scott

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Scott

The Diamonds did come from Chad. That guy is like my brother.

Mottey is here pal, about 20 people want that cue....and I completely forgot about the Omen, many apologies. I will contact the chap today. Don't forget, it now has a lizard wrap and a custom 314 with it.

Si

keepitreal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear Simon,
That is one gorgeous cue.. and most important, I know that sucker hit's
an absolute ton.. The 'White' hit is so awesome. I love the crowned ivory butt cap, and that sectioned wrap/lizard/white is just absolutely perfect.. you did a wonderful design on this one.. congrats... by the way... your a
maniac! See yas.. Brett

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW - very nice...
Were you involved in the design or did you give him free reign on the design?

Thanks!

deep

OFF THE CHAIN
Silver Member
Now that is one nice looking cue. The butt cap really is something else. I'm not usually a fan of sectioned wraps but that works great with the cue. Beautiful ring work. :cool:

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
alpine9430 said:
WOW - very nice...
Were you involved in the design or did you give him free reign on the design?

Thanks!

No I provided the design to Jim. There are some James White traits in the cue so you can tell its a White though. That was very important in the brief. Cue is unique but has James White characteristics.