Omega DPK

daveb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are Omega DPKs still collectible? I never see them listed on the cue collector sites. Or have they just become rarely listed? When I do an internet search, all I get are listings from years ago.Thanks.

daveb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I may. I have no idea of it’s current value. It has a lot of natural material, including David’s proprietary “sprite” inlay. I’ve watched collectible cue values skyrocket.

dirtvictim

Ignore the entitled they haven't earned respect
Absolutely not.
I spoke with Laurie about a year ago about this exact subject and she said David's DPK cues are worth about what SW are now and David's early SW cues are even more now. Just based on her word and she would be an authority. I wouldn't under sell a DPK so the OP should look hard at values.

14.1'er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spoke with Laurie about a year ago about this exact subject and she said David's DPK cues are worth about what SW are now and David's early SW cues are even more now. Just based on her word and she would be an authority. I wouldn't under sell a DPK so the OP should look hard at values.
The issue here is that you do not know what you're looking at. The OP has a Omega DPK not an actual David Kersenbrok cue. There is a huge difference between the two.

dirtvictim

Ignore the entitled they haven't earned respect
The issue here is that you do not know what you're looking at. The OP has a Omega not an actual DPK cue. There is a huge difference between the two.
Well I was going by the "omega DPK" he stated in the OP. If it is just an omega then that's a whole different story and I would agree with you 100% for sure. Had to double check to be sure I wasn't imagining what I read. 😁